Ascension thursday
Today is May 14th, ascension Thursday, and the day before my life potentially changes for good.
It was a regular day, a client called, I did some paperwork, I dot anxious about an unsolved procedure I have to figure out not knowing how, etc. I also went to mass, waiting for my priest friend to bless me, which he did, using the ancient latin rite.
After that I went home and played a little bit of Crash Bandicoot at the new laptop using a PS1 emulator. It reminds me of my childhood and like to revisit the original trilogy once in a while. My favorite was Crash Bandicoot 2. I remember going to some elders' house as a kid and spending time with them with my grandma, and telling them about Crash; the plants, the river levels, the ice levels, etc. I spent the afternoons my parents let me playing it and some other pirate games as there wasn't money for real copies as I was an outcast.
I had to change school 4 times because I was bullied; when I was 2 years almost 3 I had to take my milk really early at school because my parents had to work at the greenhouse. I always felt displaced as I grew up with elders and everyone said I was gifted. I remember teaching how to read to a child when I was 4, her name was Gloria.
How time has passed, how much did I change, how much did the world rot, and how bright is tomorrow, as if someone could take it by storm, perchance, someone who doesn't know how to surrender.
I've lived my life as an outcast. I've accepted that I am not for everyone, that I have strong temper, I am stubborn, and yet, I've found people that loves me and cares about me that way; intense, emotional, distorted and dissociating at times, naive at some topics.
I am not exactly proud of the things I've done nor the person I've become, but it is what it is.
I visited the Holy Souls. I made my bargain. I am waiting patiently for God to show up, not through storm, but a still, small voice, able to guide me at the medical appointment to say the things that are needed and find the correct treatment.
Arise and eat young Elijah, for the time has come and the travel will be hard. Embrace yourself. Trust that the fire will fall. Do not panic, do not shiver. Don't be nervous. Trust, even in defiance, even in anger, even in hate. Trust.
Let's see if the Blessing, finally, comes.
Comments
Post a Comment