The still small voice

I do not have the strength to write a full entry; I am currently at bed, writing from my phone. This day was so significant that I cannot resist the urge to put how I feel into words.

I feel calm, peaceful even, but fundamentally tired, exhausted, depleted. These days have been too much.

As for the appointment, I drew things on Krita over pictures of my feets and that alongside my explanations and the medical report seem to be enough. Sound corrections will be made. My body will scream again, but this time, it will have a meaning.

Rain didn't fire. In fact, I will have to wait around a week and a half to get the new insoles with the corrections. I am a bit scared, but there is nothing I can do now. 

When I exit the appointment I felt happy, but tired, soooo tired, and I've spent the afternoon doing basically anything.

Old Man, you Dog, you have done it again I guess. 

Thank you, now let's see if the insoles heal me for good.

FIAT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The inner castle has no parish

Elijah and depression

Today I visited my grandparents