At last, I conquered

It seems like the insole plan worked. It worked perfectly; my feet are getting used to their original position and I feel relieved. I am being cautious, since old (the original) stiffnesses are coming back (I expected so), but it only means that its time to apply all the knowledge about my body I learned during this two years of practicing yoga. I will slowly train my legs and lower body again, and through progressive work, I will be healthy.

I doubt that my body as I knew it will come back; I've been through so much, but still, it will be functional again, and that means a whole world to me.

Curiously, I didn't feel euphoric; yesterday when I realized I was feeling good I cried of bliss and exhaustion at night, but today was pretty normal; I even got my neck injured due to a bad posture at the office and spent the whole afternoon sleeping trying to recover.

 The spiritual side of things has taken a secondary role; I don't know if this ideation was mine alone or God had something to do with it, but I honestly don't care. All of this made me grow spiritually and realize I seek not dogmatic environments but truth itself, and that means being free from pressure and expectations. I will try my best, pray when needed and read and practice the things that enrich me. 

This incredibly painful process has taught me so much, and I don't know if I am thankful about it or if this is just Stockholm syndrome. Anyway, it seems that the nightmare is over, that the still small voice has spoken, and that, for now, I shall wake up and left the juniper tree, as the angel came and feed me, in order to prepare me for what's yet to come.

The sun rises again. Tomorrow seems promising. My health is waiting for me. The time for me to take it back has come.

I decimated adversity. I proved wrong all those doctors that told me that my illness was anxiety and unrelated to the shoe insoles.

I was right all along. And feels so good.

I feel so grateful, and, while it lasts, I will savor this moment after all this suffering.

I hope I don't get a massive recoil from the insoles, but that's something I will have to find out.

Nihil novum sub sole. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The inner castle has no parish

Elijah and depression

Today I visited my grandparents